Lanzasurf Surf School & Yoga Camp: Your Ultimate Surf Rental Destination
Renting a surfboard can be a great idea for many reasons, but it’s important to be aware of a few things before choosing a board and signing a rental agreement. Here is a quick checklist to consider:
- Bring your own surfboard leash and leash string to ensure you have a secure connection while surfing.
- Find out the rental shop’s policy on dings and broken boards before you rent. Make sure you understand what you will be responsible for if the board gets damaged.
- Check that the fins are firmly in place in their boxes. Losing a fin or fin box can be a major problem while surfing.
- Be aware of any prior damage to the board, as it can affect how it rides. Look for paint or heavy sections across the middle of the board.
- Check for any open dings on the board before renting. You don’t want to be charged for someone else’s mistake.
By following these tips, you can have a safe and enjoyable surfing experience with a rented board.