We are always open to meet new surf instructors.
Once you start working with Lanzasurf, you will start with a first period of training to become a part of our team.
Do you want to know more or directly apply to this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short video introducing yourself. Don’t forget to attach your certificates.
Currently we are looking for an addition to our team who can take care of one or more of these competences.
Lanzasurf wat originally created in 2006 as a Surf Sports Club, the ”Club Deportivo de Surf La Salta”. In 2021 it was reactivated and turned into Lanzasurf Surf School & Yoga Camp, but kept its initial Philosophy: to share our experience and our passion for surfing and make it possible for all, from beginners to advanced surfers, to enjoy exhilarating surfing moments with us.
We employ people who share this passion for surfing and want to make a contribution to making this experience possible for as many people as possible. Where quality and good communication are the most important. The team consist the owner, manager, surf instructors, yoga teacher, shopkeepers, cleaner and booking specialists.
* Officially qualified for one or more of the competences Business Management/ Booking Management/ Marketing Management
* Is open to working on commission basis
* Is open to building a life in Lanzarote for the long term
What Lanzasurf offers
* A working week of 40 hours
* Flexible working hours from Monday to Sunday
* Contract or as an independent contractor (negotiable on a commission basis)
* A positive and passionate working environment
If you are driven, organized, have people knowledge and professional knowledge of bookings, marketing, email and/or team management, you can send an email to email@example.com before the 1th of October 2022. Send ut your CV and a short video introducing yourself.
All submitted candidates will be contacted after October 1.
We are looking for someone who can help us keeping the school clean and organized.
* From Monday to Sunday between 10.00 and 14.00
* Already living on Lanzarote
* Immediately available
If you are interested in this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short video introducing yourself.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work? Take a look at About Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter to not mis any news or activities.