We are always open to meet new surf instructors.
Once you start working with Lanzasurf, you will start with a first period of training to become a part of our team.
Do you want to know more or directly apply to this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short video introducing yourself. Don’t forget to attach your certificates.
Lanzasurf Surf School & Yoga Camp was created in 2012 in Famara, Lanzarote, Canary Islands. Lanzasurf’s philosophy is to share our experience and our passion for surfing and make it possible for all, from beginners to advanced surfers, to enjoy exhilarating surfing moments with us. We offer Accommodation, Surf lessons, Yoga and Surf Skate.
We employ people who share this passion for surfing and want to make a contribution to making this experience possible for as many people as possible. Where quality and good communication are the most important. The team consist the owner, manager, surf instructors, yoga teacher, shopkeepers, cleaner and booking specialists.
What will be your job
* Financial administration/ accountancy
* Partner management and acquisition
* Team management
* Officially qualified for the competences HR(Team Management)/ Accountancy/ Bookings/ Acquisition
* Speaks and writes fluently English and Spanish
* Is open to working on commission basis
* Is open to building a life in Lanzarote for the long term
What Lanzasurf offers
* A working week of 40 hours
* Working hours from Monday to Sunday
* A business phone
* Contract or as an independent contractor (negotiable on a commission basis)
* A positive and passionate working environment
If you are driven, organized, have people knowledge and professional knowledge of accountancy, team management, bookings and partners acquisition, you can send an email to email@example.com before the 12th of May 2023.
* Send your CV
* and a short video introducing yourself
All submitted candidates will be contacted after the 12th of May
The period to write to us on this vacancy has been extended to May 20
If you want to know more about our team and how we work? Take a look at About Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter to not mis any news or activities.